Find your home away from home

Search for accommodation to rent nearby

Short Term Lets in Surrey

From a weekend away exploring Windsor, taking the family to Legoland or a peaceful time amongst the vast woodlands and the Surrey Hills Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, our accommodations serve as the ideal retreat after a day of exploring what’s on offer in the area. Our short-term rentals cater to various durations, allowing you to stay for just one night or more. From our homely studio rooms to spacious three-bedroom apartments, we offer a range of choices to accommodate your party.

Our professionally managed accommodations are equipped with all essential amenities, including towels, bed linen, Smart TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and kitchen facilities

Situated within a stroll from shops and restaurants and easy reach of the M25, M3 and M4, there are great transport links to make your journey nice and simple

Choose from our spacious accommodation options making it ideal for family stays, reunions or a staycation with a difference

Location and Accommodation Specifics

An assured and protected space to unwind with friends and family during a brief visit to Surrey, our diverse apartments showcase all the indulgences you’d anticipate from a modern and high-quality rental. Whether it’s a single-night or an extended weekend, you’ll be welcomed with plush linens and towels, an array of options on our Smart TV, a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.

Book Now

Why Choose StayLets Over a Hotel?

Experience a sense of comfort in our welcoming apartments, where you're not just a guest but can truly unwind in your own space after a long day. Whether you choose to cook within the accommodation or bring in a takeaway, our kitchens are fully equipped with everything you need when away from home. Ideal for families, couples and friends, our accommodations eliminate the hassle of searching for a communal fridge or the need to dress up for breakfast, providing a stress-free experience during your short-term stay.

How it Works

Upon entering your preferred dates and specifying the size of your party on our website, you'll discover a range of available short-term rentals tailored to your requirements. For bookings made within 28 days of arrival, full payment is required. However, if the reservation is made 28 days or more in advance, an initial payment of 25% is due, with the remaining 75% to be settled 28 days before your stay. If you prefer to book over the phone, our helpful team is ready to assist with any inquiries. Comprehensive instructions will be provided regarding the check-in process, including guidance on using our StayLets Mobile Key Set-up or accessing the property via a secure on-site lockbox.


If you need to cancel your stay before the arrival date, we kindly ask that you notify us via email. For stays under 6 nights, we require a 48-hour notice for a full refund. However, if you cancel within less than 48 hours of the scheduled arrival, the full cost of your stay will be incurred.

While we wish you a pleasant and enjoyable stay, hosting gatherings and parties is strictly prohibited. If we discover that such an event is taking place, we will kindly request your immediate departure without the option of relocation. Our goal is to maintain a peaceful environment for all guests and to ensure that our accommodation is treated with respect.

Our Wi-Fi service is complimentary in all our accommodations. In the event of a connection loss, we will make every effort to restore it promptly. However, please note that we cannot be held responsible for any interruptions in the internet connection.

Book Now

Book Your Ideal Accommodation

We would love to hear from you if we can be of any assistance with your business or corporate accommodation needs. We are firm believers in the fact loyalty should be acknowledged and rewarded, which keeps our guests coming back time and again. We also offer direct booking perks and discounts, as well as reduced rates for extended stays. So why not get in touch today.