Find your home away from home

Search for accommodation to rent nearby

Relocation Breaks in Surrey

The process of moving home is one full of many emotions for couples or families, marking the start of a new beginning. Yet, there might be a transitional period when awaiting the completion of your new home, you require a temporary base during renovations, or your belongings are in transit. Our relocation breaks are a top choice for many in such situations. Equipped with all the essential amenities for a comfortable and functional stay, you'll be within walking distance of shops, restaurants, supermarkets and everything Surrey has to offer in terms of family-friendly activities.

Choose from our range of accommodations, available as studio apartments or with up to three bedrooms, providing ample options based on your circumstances. Additionally, enjoy the flexibility to stay for weeks or months, we’ll offer as much support as possible during the relocation stage

Each apartment is fully equipped with washing and kitchen facilities, allowing you to seamlessly continue your daily routines without the need to seek external options for cooking and laundry

Benefit from excellent transport connections with a nearby train station, and convenient proximity to the M25, M3 and M4 for easy access to areas beyond Surrey

Location and Accommodation Specifics

Discover our exclusive relocation breaks located in the heart of Surrey, relied on time and time again for the diverse range of upscale accommodations and nearby dining options. Our apartments provide an ideal haven during your move, with everything conveniently on your doorstep. Enjoy the comforts of our fully equipped apartments, featuring comfortable beds and sofas, Smart TVs, plush towels and linen, en-suite rooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Should you have any additional requests, we are committed to going the extra mile to ensure your stay is as pleasant and hassle-free as possible.

Book Now

Why Choose StayLets Over a Hotel?

During the process of relocating, you want to have a steady base you can settle without having to face cramped hotel rooms and limited facilities that make it challenging to feel settled. Our accommodations offer numerous advantages, providing secure and safe apartments for storing your belongings. The high-spec kitchens allow you to create a sense of home by preparing your meals, enabling you to maintain a normal lifestyle as you would in your own property. With plenty of storage for food, you won't need to stress about finding a place for all your goods, as our spacious accommodations encompass all the essential home amenities you could require.

How it Works

Recognising the stress that comes with moving home, we've streamlined our booking process to be straightforward. Simply input your desired dates and the number of bedrooms needed, then choose from our available properties that best suit your preferences. If you would like a more personal touch, our dedicated team is ready to address any questions and facilitate phone bookings. For stays booked within 28 days, full payment is required, while reservations made after that period will entail a 25% initial payment, with the remaining 75% due within the 28-day window. Upon confirmation, we'll provide instructions on accessing the property through our StayLets Mobile Key Set-up or a secure on-site lockbox, along with our terms and conditions for your stay.


In general we do not allow pets, but please contact us directly on to discuss the options, as we try to be as flexible as possible.

At StayLets, we offer flexible options ranging from one-night stays to year-long accommodations, subject to availability on your chosen property. Additionally, extended stays come with the added benefit of a discount.

We understand the uncertainties associated with house moves, and that’s why we recognise that changes may be necessary due to administrative reasons or personal timelines. If you wish to alter your booking, such as extending your stay, we will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, we cannot guarantee availability every time. Please consult with a member of our team to discuss how we can assist with your request.

For extended stays, we acknowledge that incidents may occur, whether to bathroom fixtures, furniture, or kitchen appliances. Guests are responsible for the property and its contents. In case of any damages, prompt reporting is essential, and the cost of repair or replacement must be mutually agreed upon with StayLets.

Book Now

Book Your Ideal Accommodation

We would love to hear from you if we can be of any assistance with your business or corporate accommodation needs. We are firm believers in the fact loyalty should be acknowledged and rewarded, which keeps our guests coming back time and again. We also offer direct booking perks and discounts, as well as reduced rates for extended stays. So why not get in touch today.