Find your home away from home

Search for accommodation to rent nearby

Relocation Breaks in Cheltenham

Moving home is an exciting time for any couple or family as it means a brand new chapter. However, there may be that grey area of time where you’re waiting for completion on your new home, belongings are in transit or you need a base whilst renovations are taking place, our relocation breaks are a first choice for many. Featuring all essential amenities to make your stay comfortable and functional, you’re within walking distance from all that Cheltenham has to offer for family-friendly activities.

All accommodation comes complete with washing and kitchen facilities so that you can continue with your daily lives without the need to look elsewhere to cook and refresh clothes

Great transport links with a bus stop outside, a train station nearby and close proximity to the M5 if you need to access areas outside of Cheltenham

Our accommodation is available as studio apartments or up to five bedrooms to provide plenty of options depending on your circumstances. Plus you can stay for weeks or months at a time to help you during the relocation stage.

Location and Accommodation Specifics

Our dedicated relocation breaks are situated within the centre of Cheltenham which is renowned for its array of luxury accommodations, fine dining and entertainment, as well as the usual familiar brands that give you a warm welcome. A great place to stay during moves with everything on your doorstep, our apartments include every asset you can think of from comfortable beds and sofas to relax, Smart TVs, towels and linen, en-suite rooms, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi. Plus if there are any additional requests, we will do our utmost to deliver to make your stay as pleasant and hassle-free as possible.

Book Now

Why Choose StayLets Over a Hotel?

When relocating homes, you don’t want to have to lug your suitcase from hotel to hotel where it’ll be difficult to feel settled with cramped rooms and few facilities. Our accommodation provides plenty of benefits such as safe and secure apartments to store your goods. The high-specification kitchens also mean that you can feel at home by cooking your own meals and living life normally as you would in your own property. With ample storage for food, you won’t need to worry about where you’ll put everything, as our sizeable accommodation features all the home assets you could need.

How it Works

We understand that moving home can be a stressful time, that’s why our booking process is nice and simple. Just search for the set days you’d like to rent out the accommodation and how many bedrooms you require. Then select from our list of availability which property suits you best. If you’d rather speak to a person, then our dedicated team can answer any questions you may have and take the booking directly on the phone. Full payment will be taken for stays booked within 28 days, and 25% of the payment will be taken if booked after that time with the remaining 75% paid in full within the 28-day window. Once confirmed we’ll send you instructions on how to access the property with our StayLets Mobile Key Step-up or secure on-site lock box, along with our terms and conditions for your stay.


At StayLets we provide options for 1-night stays or stays for a whole year, if there is availability on your desired property. We also provide the benefit of a discount on extended stays so make sure to enquire about this.

In general we do not allow pets, but please contact us directly on to discuss the options, as we try to be as flexible as possible.

With all longer stays we understand that incidents can occur, whether that’s to the furniture, bathroom or kitchen appliances. You are responsible for taking care of the property and its contents, therefore, any damages must be reported as soon as possible and the cost of repair or replacement must be agreed with StayLets.

With house moves, we understand that things are changeable due to administration or your timelines. If you do want to change your booking, for example, extend your stay, then we will do our utmost to comply with the request but cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate you every time. Speak to a member of our team to see how we can assist with your request.

Book Now

Book Your Ideal Accommodation

We would love to hear from you if we can be of any assistance with your business or corporate accommodation needs. We are firm believers in the fact loyalty should be acknowledged and rewarded, which keeps our guests coming back time and again. We also offer direct booking perks and discounts, as well as reduced rates for extended stays. So why not get in touch today.